RE: RE: AEA ST-1

Michael,
Thanks very much for the information.  I surely would not want you to break
your non-disclosure agreement, even if AEA is out of business.  What I
would like is your ideas about whom to contact and how to approach them
about a possible release into the public domain.  If TIMEWAVE  (I am
assuming that it is TIMEWAVE that bought the ST-1 rights) is not
considering building any more ST-1's, then it seems that they will lose no
money and gain good will.  It seems to me that what will happen (if they
retain the code) is that most users of ST-1's with digital satellites will
simply junk their ST-1's and go to Dave Lamont's (ZL2AMD) hardware (or
similar), with some feelings of aggravation towards TIMEWAVE.  That may
happen anyway.

Thanks again and 73
Pete K5GM