Help! Troubles with WiSP?...

Greetings Everyone,

I have set up a "new" station and am having some difficulties with WiSP.  I e-mailed the following info to my friend Dave WB6LLO (who couldn't really help me because he uses InstanTrack) and a copy to Chris Jackson G7UPN (who is probably too busy to respond).  I'm hoping someone here on AMSAT-BB may be able to guide me down the path of orbital righteousness.  Please respond directly to my e-mail address as I do not currently subscribe to AMSAT-BB.  Thank you.

Hiya Dave,

I hadn't operated my satellite station for a couple years because after I moved from Santee to La Mesa, I just never had the time to get everything all set up (mostly due to all the new antennas I bought).  Well, as luck would have it, I was laid off from work about a month ago and have since been able to get everything all together and working (for the most part).

I had to upgrade to WiSP 32 and got it installed OK.  I've got the KC Tracker/Tuner interfaced into my radios (IC-275A & IC-475A) and antenna rotor (Yaesu G-5400B) and it appears to be working OK (the radios are automatically doppler tuned and the antenna moves).  Despite my best efforts, I still have a few problems that I can't seem to figure out.

First, let me list my station setup:

Radios:  Icom IC-275A and IC-475A
Rotor: Yaesu G-5400B
Controller:  Kansas City Tracker and Tuner
TNC: PK-232MB with TAPR 9600 baud modem and TAPR 1200 Baud PSK modem
Computer:  266 MHz Pentium, 32MB RAM, 10GB Hard drive, Win95 4.00.950 B
WiSP: GSC V2.01a, MsgMaker V2.10a, MsgView V2.00b, MSPE V2.00f, ProcMail V2.00g, UpdKeps V2.00c, View-Dir V2.00e

1. The GSC Graphic Tracking Display appears to show the satellite AZ & EL correctly however, GSC will always point & display my antenna position 22 degrees to the left (CCW) of the bird.  Consequently, I have difficulty hearing the bird.  Also, when it parks my antennas, it is always off by 20-22 degrees CCW from where I specified it to be in the setup.  The elevation angle seems to be fine.  NOTE: I did go through