Re: InstaTrack

Date sent:      	Thu, 02 Dec 1999 22:57:55 -0800
To:             	amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
From:           	Rich <cranger@jps.net>
Subject:        	[amsat-bb] InstaTrack

> A couple of weeks ago someone posted a fix a Y2K fix for InstaTrack is that
> still available and would someone send that to me Please

the fix that will adjust the 2-line keps so that instant track can read them is
located at http://www.amsatnet.com near the middle of the page. you will
see the animated 'new' icons around it.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg