[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
STATION and FT-847
- Subject: [amsat-bb] STATION and FT-847
- From: Jean-Louis.RAULT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 03 Dec 1999 13:45:41 +0100
- Autoforwarded: false
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR;NODALCLB-991203124541Z-8111]
- X400-Received: by mta FRONTALTCC1 in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 03 Dec 1999 13:43:35 +0100
- X400-Received: by mta NODALTCC in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 03 Dec 1999 13:45:46 +0100
- X400-Received: by mta NODALCLB1 in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 03 Dec 1999 13:45:41 +0100
Hello happy STATION users
A friend of mine has some difficulties to drive his YEASU FT-847 transceiver with the STATION Program. If you use it successfully, would you please drop me line to give me the exact configuration you are using (Simplex, semi duplex, VFO A/B, etc etc) ?
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org