Re: RE: AEA ST-1

Peter & friends,

Yes, Nova for Windows 32 does support the ST-1 directly via 32-bit
access.  We were successfgul in obtaining the driver code from AEA
before they folded.  However, we obtained the code under a
non-disclosure agreement and I feel honor-bound to respect it.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University