RE: AEA ST-1

Mark,
What I was referring to was the fact that the drivers for the ST-1 are
16-bit code.  WISP will not be supported in a Y2K-acceptable way with
16-bit code; the developer has made that clear.  Hence to use WISP (WISP32)
with the ST-1 requires a 32-bit driver for the ST-1.  Several attempts have
been made in the past to acquire the driver code in order to re-compile it
in a 32-bit environment), with no apparent success.

Since you are using different software (presumably 16-bit) the existing
drivers will work for you, or perhaps the NOVA software supports the ST-1
directly with no added drivers.  If you have documentation that states that
NOVA does support the ST-1 directly, please let me (and the group) know.
 However, that doesn't get us on the air with WISP32!

Thanks and 73
Pete K5GM

(If I am mis-stating the case, I am sure that we will be enlightened by
those more familiar with the problem!)