Re: RS-13 sounds

Laura, if you have the capability to create wave files, can you make a
test signal of the 9600 baud dowlinks of either KO23, KO25 or UO-22?  I
realize that KO23 might be off just now due to bad batteries, but any
satellite will do. Many have talked about making CD's, video recordings
and no one has sucessfully make a test recording for ordinary 9600 baud
FSK transmissions.  The question remains "is the fidelity good enough to
reproduce these signals from a WAVE download?"  With the JAWSAT on the
pad using FSK 9K6 downlinks, confidence test signals would be valuable.
Cliff K7RR