RS-13 sounds

I've put some sounds from RS-13's downlink on my web page
(as wave files). One is the telemetry beacon doing it's th-th-thing
through the ionosphere last week - it sounds like it's stuttering.
The other two are current, recorded last night (2320 UTC on
2 December). One initially sounded like RTTY, but appears to
be very fast Morse letter groups. Another sounds like time signals
with FSK data in the background (think Tsikada).

The URL is http://www.qsl.net/va3ldh/gallery.html

Have fun.
Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte