AEA ST-1

Bill (N4XEO) and Malcolm (NP2L)
I too have an AEA ST-1, which is facing obsolescence before I ever get my
antennas up in the air!
Bill, I wonder if you ever got any response to your request of 07/04/99 for
anyone who had, or knew of, the source code for the ST-1 driver to make it
available.  Malcolm, what operating system are you using with your ST-1?
 WIN 3.1?  Or have you come up with a way to use it with WIN95 32-bit?

By the way, I know about the ZL2AMD controller, and admit it is very
attractive; I may have to toss the ST-1 and go that route!

Thanks and 73

Pete K5GM