Double Helix Antenna

Anyone interested in helical antennas may want to take a peak at my recent
experimentation with a double helix (of the non-biological variety).  I built
a "small" 70 cm version to test out some ideas for an eventual P3D mode S
antenna.  Let me know what you think (I asked as many questions as I
answered):

http://members.aol.com/k5oe/doublehelix.htm

If you spoke to me last Friday or Saturday (AO-10, AO-27, FO-20), this was
the hardware-du jour.
73,
Jerry, K5OE