Need help.

Hello all,
I have a sick Simpson VTVM Series 5P on my hands.
The Rx10K function went south and I do not have
a schematic or manual to fix it.
Anyone out there can help with a schematic, manual
or steer me to someone who can repair and calibrate
the VOM? I like the old lady and hate to part company.
Regards to all. Peter, NH6VB. ALOHA.