No joy on RS-13.

Like Jerry - K5OE I too noticed the same anomaly on the
downlink Saturday but from Winston-Salem,NC so it's not just something in the water there in Houston.  I tried a couple of times to hear Jerry's downlink since I was hearing him loud and clear direct on 15 meters.  That was a big signal you had Jerry, S9+ alot. What I did hear throughout the bird's downlink sounded much like commecial RTTY of another type you often hear outside the Amateur bands.  I really hope it's only temporary since I've enjoyed RS-12/13 so much for so many years now.  I guess we can only cross our fingers at this point.

73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org