From: <K5OE@aol.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 1999 11:51 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] RS-13 HGone Wacky :-(( -- (Minor Correction)

: Sorry, the beacon is working fine.  If I had put on my glasses, I would
have
: seen that FO-20 was on the screen and not RS-13.  All the other problems
: identified before remain.  I did do some high-power experiments and found
if
: I pump 100 Watts CW on 15 m, I can get a "warble" out the sat on the
expected
: frequency.  SSB produced nothing.  Similarly, 100 W on 2m produced
nothing.
: I sure hope this is a temporary malady.
:
: 73,
: Jerry, K5OE
: ----
: Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
: