RS-13 HGone Wacky :-(( -- (Minor Correction)

Sorry, the beacon is working fine.  If I had put on my glasses, I would have
seen that FO-20 was on the screen and not RS-13.  All the other problems
identified before remain.  I did do some high-power experiments and found if
I pump 100 Watts CW on 15 m, I can get a "warble" out the sat on the expected
frequency.  SSB produced nothing.  Similarly, 100 W on 2m produced nothing.
I sure hope this is a temporary malady.

73,
Jerry, K5OE