RS-13 Gone Wacky :-((

Since Wednesday night I have noted the RS-13 10 m downlink contains non-ham
machine-code and no uplink seemed to be working.  I do not have the ability
to translate the digital data, but somebody here might be able to figure it
out.  The 29.458 beacon had been strong, but on the 0025 pass over N.A. it
was off.  Maybe the Russian controllers turned it off???

Kevin, AC5DK, conjectures the bird's mode K receiver has "busted" and is
listening is the wrong part of the HF band now.  It is possible the
controllers are doing something else with the bird, but we have no way of
knowing.  I have tried both mode K and Mode A, but nothing works.  I have
also listened for the mode T downlink, but nothing there either.  Anybody
know anything?

73,
Jerry, K5OE
ps:  nothing from RS-12 either, in case you were wondering