Re: Re: launch option??

At 10:51 AM 26/11/99 -0600, Andrew Reynolds wrote:

>  I could give that some thought, but I don't think that the folks at
>Boeing are going to listen to a 'no-name' type like me. Would they
>listen if the BoD was to sign off on the proposal????

Perhaps, but the worst they can do is say No. If you don't ask, you won't
even get that far.

Even if they say No this time, they know who you are, and may not say No
in the future. Cultivating connections is important in a business like ours.

These people are not fools. If you talk sense to them, they will talk sense
back to you. What do you want from them? What do you have to offer in
return?

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte