From: Laura Halliday [mailto:lha@sdr.utias.utoronto.ca]
Sent: 26 November 1999 16:52
To: Joel B. Black; AMSAT BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] TMSAT Images

At 10:03 AM 26/11/99 -0600, Joel B. Black wrote:

>Okay, I have CCDDsp97 and, after 3 days, downloaded TM214700.IMC.  I have
>tried everything I can think of with CCD Display (decompressing, viewing,
>previewing *.ACT files, etc.) and cannot view this image.  Can someone
>please help?

Do you have TM214700.IMT? You need it too. Look in the online help under
"TMSAT Image File Information".

Aside to the TMSAT folks: it would be nice if the IMT files had a different
file type
than the related IMI and IMC files (they all currently use 211). Then it
would be
possible to program WiSP et al to automatically download the thumbnails
first.

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte