From: Joel B. Black [mailto:jbblack@mindspring.com]
Sent: 26 November 1999 16:03
To: AMSAT BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] TMSAT Images

Okay, I have CCDDsp97 and, after 3 days, downloaded TM214700.IMC.  I have
tried everything I can think of with CCD Display (decompressing, viewing,
previewing *.ACT files, etc.) and cannot view this image.  Can someone
please help?

Thanks es 73,
Joel
OM:  Joel B. Black, K2SAT     XYL:  Kristie H. Black, KF4CHN
Eutaw, AL...............EM62bv     kahblack@mindspring.com
AMSAT member #32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator
www.mindspring.com/~jbblack