Re: Converter Protection

Tom,
I plan to use a Ramsey RFS-1 ($14.95 mini-kit) RF relay to protect mine.  I
had one on  my Hamtronics 10 m preamp and they work well.  They are about a
15 minute kit, but come without any case or connectors (available at RS).

Here's their web page, but I warn you, it has maddening frames:
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/Hframeset.htm?E+
scstore

73,
Jerry, K5OE