PB/PG Request

Hi Guys,

I have found that my PB/PG master diskette is unreadable, probably from not
having been refreshed over the past 5-6 years.  I need to obtain two files
from the diskette.  If someone here has a PB/PG diskette, please e-mail me
a message direct, not to the list.  I suspect I will receive several
messages, so don't send any files just yet.  I will ask one person to send
me the two files and let the rest know I have gotten them.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org