Coverage Area of 10Ghz

Just wondering if someone could answer a couple of questions for me?

I am wondering what the coverage area (footprint) for three centimeter (10 Ghz) dish(0.6 meters in size with a 0.45 F/D ratio) feed putting out 1 watt mounted pointing straight down on the International Space Station would be? Would this be the same as on two meter and seventy centimeters.

Also wondering how bad the doppler shift would be using different modes (SSB, CW, FM)? Also on two point four, three, and five point seven GHZ?

I have a few thoughts in mind for some projects.

James KD4DLA