RE: Indoor Antennas

One thing to keep in mind, some older micro-wave ovens did not like to
run without some energy absorbing load in them.  They could actually
be damaged by running them empty.  Putting a glass of water in the
oven with the material to be tested is a safe way to be sure you do not
cause damage to your micro-wave.  Testing bird droppings can also cause
considerable damage.  When the XYL finds out what you did, you might
get smacked up-side the head with a frying pan.  Only you will know if
the head or the pan will sustain the most damage.

Y-all have a happy thanksgiving.... I sure do have a lot to be thankful
for....

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/