RE: Indoor Antennas

And also may be an unpredictable attenuation depending on the thickness
of the water layer appearing during heavy rain (or anything else
like wet snow, leafs, moss or bird droppings)
I can't imagine to be allowed to test the dielectric characteristics
of any bird droppings in our home microwave oven  :+))

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR

<snip>