Re: Linux Packet

It in the kernel source package.  You need to install that and
configure and recompile the kernel.  See the Kernel-HOWTO if you
haven't done this before.  When you run 'make menuconfig' or 'make
xconfig' you will have an option for Amateur Radio support.  Select
that and you see a menu where you can select Amateur Radio AX.25 Level
2 protocol.  Select that and you will see the various device drivers
and protocols.

You might want to join the linux-hams mailing list for any further
questions (the AX25-HOWTO is not up to date for 2.2 kernels.)  Send a
message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu with the line

subscribe linux-hams

in the body of the message.

73,