Re: Satellite Screensaver

I have a satellite screen saver I found, however that PC is packed for a
trip  I'll try to let you know what it is on my return in two weeks if no
one else addresses the issue...

I think I found it near the STSPlus site...

At 12:23 PM 11/23/99 , Electronics Club wrote:
 >For the many who have asked to be advised if  a sat screensaver shows up,
 >regret to say none to date. If one appears, willl ask to have it put on
 >the amsat-bb for all.
 >
 >Best, Slim

Bob Brandel
KG4CGP
Emergency Coordinator, Spotsylvania County, Virginia
ARES Officer
Grid FM18
Roanoke Division, Virginia Section
Member ARRL, AMSAT, ARES, Rappahanock Valley Amateur Radio Club (147.015),
Woodbridge Wireless