Y2K in the Satellite Tracking Software

Yesterday I made a simulation "Y2K" in my computer and many of the
Satellite tracking Software crashed: LogSat v3.00, WinOrbit v3.5 and
others. Now we can see many demo of those programs but with some of the
functions out. There are two solutions for this problem that I see:

1.- Put the computer date in 1993 or 1982

2.- Download the new satellite tracking software made in the year 2000.

I believe that the first solution repairs the problem for the time being
but we have this problem until get a new program for it. But I believe the
first can be a problem because this satellite in last year couldn´t be in
the same place.

Only TrakSat and STSPlus can fixed this problem.

Good Dx...

Juan Machuca
EB7(I´m waiting my letters)
LOC: IM76SR