TrakBox II and FT-847 problem. Identified and solved.

Hi,

I was having a problem getting my TrakBox II to control the frequency, but
not the mode, of the FT-847.  That should have been the clue.  Looking at
the Display Configuration page, I finally (!) noticed that the rig listed is
the FT-736.  After manually changing it, everything is working fine now.

However, uploading the same STATION.DAT file which has been working
perfectly with the old TrakBox I does not properly set the rig with TB II.
I was unable to come up with one which does, and couldn't find the change in
the docs.  If somebody has a STATION.DAT file which works correctly with TB
II, I would appreciate your sending it to me so that I can compare it with
mine.

Alan
WA4SCA