Re: Fw: Palmtop help, but AMSAT related...

Hi Paulo and the group!

At 01:40 PM 11/21/1999 -0800, Mark wrote:
>>>I also have a HP200LX, but I cannot run InstantTrack; I presumed it was
>>>because display is CGA. How did you configure your IT? I would like to
>have
>>>it working on my HP!!! Thanks for helpimg....

I run Quiktrak on my HP100LX to get a CGA graphic tracking display. I think
a Y2K fix might be in the works. I have not heard yet if the CGA support will
be left in.

73, Randy N7SFI

If it does not happen I could be talked into writing a tracking program that
would run under the HP Application Manager.