AO-27 pass from 11:20 EST

Well my receiving setup is slowly getting better with a 3 element beam thanks
to K5OE's web page and Lowe's. Was able to hear it a little stronger but no
contacts were able to be made cause everytime I reached for the mike I moved
to much and lost the satellites signal.

Was even able to make out a female voice on the bird today!

Hope to be getting a preamp this week to help with the receive.

Also have finally decided to take this dog and pony show on the road as I
live in a valley and can not work the satellite till it is nearly 40 - 45
degrees above the horizon.

73's Better luck tommorrow
Jacob Tennant
KB8QIR