Meteor Shower results.

Hello Everyone:
      So far that I know of, only one station heard me on 147.585 in
California. Jim(KQ6EA) emailed me yesterday saying I showed up
on his APRS program on the evening of the 17th but he did not give
me the time it happened. Not to happy with this years
result (did better last time). I guess I was expecting to much. Seeing
the other posts it looks like there was some confusion as to which
frequency to use. Maybe this is what prevented some of the
contacts. Hopefully by next year we'll get this frequency problem nailed
down. A lot of people having problems with this .585 frequency.

QTH: Tacoma Washington
Ran station on the evening of Nov. 16 to Nov 19
180 watts int a KLM 22c RHCP
Azimuth of 175 deg. No elevation.
APRS844

73