RE: Meteor Shower results.

I think this year was a fizzle!  I hear that Europe had a beautiful show
around 02:00Z.  NASA is reporting on their news releases that reports of
2200+/hr were seen.  I'll forward the report to anyone who wants to read it.

I think last year was MUCH better.  Oh well, there's always the 2031/2032
period, eh?

Kevin, WB5RUE
I am Voltohm of Borg, resistance is E/I, power is EI, you will be
attenuated!