Leonids

My wife and I traveled 200 miles from Baltimore, Md. Wednesday evening to a
cold and dark spot in W.Va. to view and hopefully work some meteor scatter on
144CW. Most of the meteors were between 3 and 5 AM eastern time. We counted
an average of 60 to 70 per hour and heard a few short cw pings but no luck on
contacts. Was only using a 11 element beam and 100 watts while stationary
mobile. Beautiful sky that night.  K3ROJ