TO-31 question

Has something changed on TO-31 lately? Like in the last week
or so?

What I'm seeing is a badly weirded-out TNC (a DSP-2232) which
suddenly slows down drastically (throughput drops from 99% to
20%), with the "multiple connects" light flashing. The description
of multiple connects in the manual doesn't seem to apply to KISS-
mode satellite comunications, and I don't believe for a second that
this is really the problem...

Any thoughts?

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte