Re: can receive ??

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Bob Bruninga wrote:
> That program is perfect.  Track UO11 object number 14781
>
> InsatantTrack shows me the next pass over indonesia is
>
> NOV 17 1854 UTC
>        2033 UTC
> NOV 18 0711 UTC
>        0850 UTC
>        1924 UTC
>        2105 UTC
>
> There are MANY sateliltes you can receive if you use at least a 3 element
> beam for UHF, but unitl you get a beam, it is not worth trying.  When you
> get a beam, let me know. (Or a corner reflector about 2 feet tall)

Dear Mr Bob

I Have only this data for UO-11 this is true ?? or valid data for UO-11
Satelite please help me if you have a new update satelite data / all
amateur satelite data.
and now I see in instant track 10:39 WIB +0700 GMT  or 17:39 UTC a
satelite in Country New Caledonia .

Satellite: UO-11
Catalog number: 14781
Epoch time:      94362.05077029