Palmtop help, but AMSAT related...

A friend of mine has a, HP95lx palmtop computer and a Psion3 palmtop computer
that we would like to try to use for mobile satellite tracking. However we do
not have any of the information as to connecting either one of these units to
a desktop computer for software transfer.

I figured since there is a Psion Satellite Tracker program at the AMSAT site
someone must have/had used one of these for this idea.

Also figured if someone has/had used a Psion for tracking a HP95lx wouldn't
be to far off either since it is basically a 286/12 computer...

73's Jake...