Leonids

 Where should the antenna should be pointed to take advantage of this
meteor shower. Late last night I saw about a dozen meteors aglow in a
span of five minutes. They were arriving at what seemed to be from
random locations and travelling at angles in all directions.  After
dutifully tracking Leo as it crossed the sky, I'm wondering if that is
the proper direction to aim the antenna.
 However, the photograph showing the Leonids arriving from a central
point from the direction of Leo is unmistakable. We should be entering
the debris from the comet trail and seeing the entries coming from one
direction, not randomly.
 What am I missing here?

 Also, what does the APRS screen see if PASSALL is enabled and a partial
packet is received ?

Gus,
N4ZO@amsat.org