Re: Finally Heard It! AO-27

    Here we go with the AO-27 operator bashing again.  Well, if you have
    ever tried to make a single weekend contact on AO-27, and then see
    a message where somebody else gets 5 contacts, you might better
    understand the "expression of fellowship".  If you are not running a
    big station, and not one of the good-old-boys, don't bother trying.

Not necessarily.  I can often do this with 1W, even on weekends.  Sure,
you can do it with power, but skill and/or luck can work as well.

                        -- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, satellite QRPer)