BirmingHamfest 2000

Sorry to request this information again, but my PC crashed over the weekend
and my e-mail stops on 8/11/99 and picks back up on 11/14/99.  All of you
that responded, please do so again.  Right now, I have responses from Dieter
Schliemann and Barry Baines regarding various pieces of information about
the Hamfest.

Again, sorry to all of you for having to do this again.

73,
Joel