Meteor Scatter up and running.

OK people, my system is up and running.  I am running 160 watts into
a 14 ELE KLM at 45 deg elevation, pointed E-NE from El Paso.  Unfortunately,
my KAM+ will only beacon every minute.  My unproto is set to DM61rt,
so I guess all I do now is wait on 147.585, (A local simplex is 147.580,
I hope they don't mind hi hi) and see if this year's meteor shower is
better than the last one.

Anybody get any hits anywhere yet???

Y-all have a great evening,

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"The Constitution(shall)be never considered to...
prevent the people of the United States, who are
peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

Samuel Adams, 1788