can receive ??

Dear Mr Bob

Can I receive AMSAT Satelite if i used transceiver Yaesu FT8100 dual
band 144 and 70 CM,  not a Preamp an if i Used Preamp please your
suggestion to Iam used a preamp ICOM or Daiwa ???.
Can you send me information about AMSAT satelite, doppler, tracking and
location orbital if satelite go to INDONESIA !!!
Sorry Mr Bob Iam A new about AMSAT satelite ;(...;(.

tnx 73 de YD1EEE

NB: Please Visit APRS Server In INDONESIA
    telnet://web.yc1exo.ampr.org:14579   via Linux APRS

    ~~ Dirgantara R T ( YD1EEE ) ~~
West Java - Indonesia Amateur Radio Organization
Visit http://genesis.maranatha.edu/~te9322088
Connections to Internet Via Packet Radio (by: hamradio.maranatha.edu)
Maranatha Christian University  EE Departement
Member OF Maranatha Amatir Radio Station Club.
APRS / QTH LOCATOR  06353.136S 10735.085E 735M Via 144.180 Mhz
Good OS, Good Networking, Good Router Via Linux RedHat