Re: Mode J Recieve Desense Problems

 "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" writes:

> Where can type get an 'N' type T-connector for a buck?
>
> At 07:59 PM 11/15/99 GMT, g3rwl@amsat.org wrote:
> >Could even cost as much as $1  (gulp)

I've got several lying around the shack; come and get one  :)

But why use a connector anyway; you'll need to solder three terminations.
Just open up the cable and solder direct ... carefully. After all, its only
430 MHz - not GHz.

The response to this was *good*, I'm glad to see the amateur radio spirit
still flourishing.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188

       Amsat-BB - where people make it with a thousand friends :)