MS schedule

I am planning on running my packet station on 147.585, starting at 2230 ut, on
the 17th thru 2230 ut on the 18th. 100 watts into a 4 element verticle pointed
towards the SSW. Beacon every minute, unproto stuff and LOG ON.

Also, if I can get up early, I plan to be on 6m SSB in the early am on the 18th.

Bob, et al; I'll post my log, if any, after the event, as I did the last time.

Good luck all.

-- David - KB4LCI
FM08ai, WV