Re: Soundcard Decoder for UO-11?

Just for fun I hit the library yesterday and looked up one of the
classic articles on the subject, "Data Decoder for UoSAT" in
Wireless World, May 1983, and found it to be an excellent
discussion of the matter. You could still build the machine if you
wanted to - it's all 4000-series CMOS and a couple of op amps -
but would be on your own for interfacing its output (clock and
data) to a modern computer.

Bonus: a picture of a much-younger James Miller G3RUH.

Hmmm...as if I didn't have enough to do already!

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte