Re: Mode J Recieve Desense Problems

A stub will affect the frequencies for which it is cut. An open 1/4 wave
stub will trap out frequencies for which it is a multiple of 1/4 wave.  A
shorted 1/2 wave stub will trap out frequencies for which it is a multiple
of 1/2 wave.  A stub of this sort is not a high pass filter and will not
trap out frequencies lower than the one for which it is cut.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org