Re: Mode J Recieve Desense Problems

Richard,

Stub tuning sounds great, the only problem is that the 1/4 wave stub for 2 meters
is right at 3/4 wave for 435 and would do the same thing to 435 mhz and would wipe
out the signal there I think.  I really don't know much about using stubs but it
seems that 1/4 wavelength at 2 meters would appear as a short at 2 meters and
knock the signal out and would also appear as a short at 435 mhz which is the 3rd
harmonic.  Can anybody tell me if I am thinking correctly on this.

73  Gary  K9SG