Re: Mode J Recieve Desense Problems

 (STEVE DIGGS) writes:

> All mention the problem with only vague suggestions for fixing it.

Forget the complex fixes; try the cheapest first: a stub.

This forms an electrical short-circuit at the frequency it is set for so,
on the 70cm rig antenna line, you tee off a 2m stub. You tune it by starting
with a length thats too long and snip bits off until you hit the sweet spot.

Trouble is that I can't remember whether you want a quarter-wave or a half-
wave ... and whether its open-circuit or closed. But I'm sure someone else
on the -bb will know this and post.

Could even cost as much as $1  (gulp)

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL