Re: Soundcard Decoder for UO-11?

At 09:17 AM 14/11/99 -0500, Douglas F. Bowling wrote:

>Now that I have a decent laptop for the shack, I am wondering if anyone
>knows of a soundcard demodulator for UO-11. I have long been interested
>in it, but my sole modem is a Baycom BP-2M, which works for what I got it
>for, but rewards me with problems if I try to tinker with it.
>
>Anyone encountered anything to decode UO-11 with a soundcard?

Why not write your own? Not only would you create something genuinely
useful for the AMSAT community, you would be in grave danger of
learning something new and useful...

It's perfectly straightforward FSK. Don't go for fancy stuff to start
with; a couple of filters on the relevant frequencies is how people
demodulated RTTY for decades.

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte