RE: Mode J Recieve Desense Problems

Strange, DCI had some band-pass filters for 144 and 440 @
around $100 a few months ago.  Did the prices go up?

I picked up a tuned cavity from old military equipment, it is
tunable, and I hope it works for me.  Keep an eye open
in the hamfests.  Good luck.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"The Constitution(shall)be never considered to...
prevent the people of the United States, who are
peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

Samuel Adams, 1788