Soundcard Decoder for UO-11?

Hi folks:

Now that I have a decent laptop for the shack, I am wondering if anyone
knows of a soundcard demodulator for UO-11. I have long been interested
in it, but my sole modem is a Baycom BP-2M, which works for what I got it
for, but rewards me with problems if I try to tinker with it.

Anyone encountered anything to decode UO-11 with a soundcard?

Thanks,
Doug
AB8CJ