Computer security.

Hey everybody,

	A bit off topic, but then again, we all use the internet. (NO???
then how are you reading this??)  To those of you who find this site
useful, you're welcome.  To the others, please feel free to hit delete.

	Check out this site.  Go to the  "Shields Up"  area, and check
out your internet connection.  Some of you might be amazed by what
info you are making available to the world every time you log on.  And
if you are on Road Runner like me, you are logged on 24hours/7days a
week.  This could get dangerous!!!

	The site says my security is pretty tight.  What this means to me
to me is that -THIS SITE- doesn't know how to crack my system.  It
might still be possible.  This is sorta like a car alarm.  You won't ever
be able to stop the most advanced thieves, but the more difficult you can
make it, the less likely you will get cracked by the lesser hackers.

http://www.grc.com/default.htm

Y-all have a great weekend.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"The Constitution(shall)be never considered to...
prevent the people of the United States, who are
peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

Samuel Adams, 1788